Straight edge worktops
Tälli Oy supplies laminate coated straight edge worktops at machined dimensions or as elements
The edges of straight edge worktops have been edge moulded with laminate strips, wooden mouldings or ABS taping.
Standard base materials
- The stocked worktop elements of the Formica IKI® worktop collection are P2 chipboard based
- The standard thickness of the worktops is 30 mm
- Worktops of different thicknesses and different humidity grades (P2 / P5) are available as project deliveries.
- Straight edge worktop
- 30/40x600x3050 mm
- Straight edge bar worktop
- 30/40x640x3050 mm
- 30/40x905x3050 mm
Colours and surface forms
Straight edge worktops are available in virtually all patterns of the Formica Collection Directory. The surface form of the laminate is in accordance with the Formica Collection.
Edge forms and edge mouldings
- ABS taping, which has a number of different alternatives (standard thickness 2 mm)
- Laminate strip
- Wooden edge taping as planed wood, lacquered or waxed (standard thickness 1 mm)