Straight edge window sill
Straight edge window sills are available with designs conforming to the Formica® Collection Directory.
Tälli Oy supplies straight edging window sills for indoor premises
- As standard, 16 mm P2 chipboard sheet
- Also available in other base strengths (e.g. 18, 22, 28 mm) and grades (P5)
- The maximum length of the window sill is 3020 mm, ends cleanly sawn
Colours and surface forms
The bend edging window sills are available in almost all of the designs of the Formica® Collection Directory.
Edge forms and edge mouldings
- ABS taping, which has a number of various alternatives (standard thickness 2 mm)
- Laminate strip
- Wooden surface edge moulding: Strength as standard 5 mm. The surface of the edge moulding is planed wood, lacquered or stained.
- Wooden hidden edge moulding: Strength as standard 5 mm. The surface of the edge moulding is planed wood, lacquered or stained.